Thursday was one of those days. You know, the kind of day when you’ve got something on your mind and it just keeps eating away at you. Seems no matter how hard you try, you just can’t shake it. Even my busy appointment schedule didn’t help. This time around I actually had someone on my mind rather than something. For some reason I just could not stop thinking about my buddy Brian, the person my website is dedicated to. He passed away nearly three years ago on Thanksgiving Day.This Sunday would have been his 59th birthday.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Day of Infamy: Remembering Pearl Harbor December 7, 2017
- Throwback Thursday: ” What Happens in Vegas – Stays in Vegas” 11/2011 November 30, 2017
- “This Year Let’s Put The “Thanks” Back Into Thanksgiving” November 23, 2017
- “It Was 26 Years Ago: My Mom Went Home” November 22, 2017
- Throwback Thursday: “A Labor of Love” November 9, 2017
- Throwback Thursday: Sleep Like a Baby 11/2013 November 2, 2017