Thursday was one of those days. You know, the kind of day when you’ve got something on your mind and it just keeps eating away at you. Seems no matter how hard you try, you just can’t shake it. Even my busy appointment schedule didn’t help. This time around I actually had someone on my mind rather than something. For some reason I just could not stop thinking about my buddy Brian, the person my website is dedicated to. He passed away nearly three years ago on Thanksgiving Day.This Sunday would have been his 59th birthday.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Flashback Friday: “Growing Old Graciously” 10/2012 October 20, 2017
- Eulogy for a Dear Friend: Happy Birthday Dave October 13, 2017
- Throwback Thursday: Battle of the Bulge All’s Fair in Love, War and Weight Lose 2014 October 12, 2017
- “Happy Birthday Little Angel” October 7, 2017
- Throwback Thursday: “Money Matters! I’m Feed Up! Don’t Tread on Me!” 03/2012 October 5, 2017
- Throwback Thursday:”Celebrating Scott Davis 2015 : Heart of a Champion Revisited.” September 28, 2017